Monday, October 13, 2008

Lauren's Pretty New Dress...

Lauren Claire is turning into quite the little lady. Back in August, we put a nice cute polka dot dress on her that we got as a gift and she just loved it. She would stand up stick her chest out and prance around. She really loved that dress.


Just earlier this week, Colette bought her the nice white frilly dress she has on in the video. Unfortunately I'm usually tardy with getting out the camera, but again when we put her in this new dress she stuck her little chest out and was so proud of how pretty her new dress was. Her little face just lights up.


We had some old Mardi Gras beads sitting around the house, Lauren loves to put these beads around her neck. She'll walk around all day with the beads on. She is starting to like her chap stick too. If we could get her to sit still, I'd tell Colette to paint her little fingernails. I bet she'd love that.



1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you are so pretty. Usually you have been a shy little girl, but since your brother likes to "pick" on his sister, you are getting braver and more assertive. When that happens, you can be as tough as a boy. But when you get dressed up, you are all girl. I especially like your green sundress with the polka dots and stripes. Your only problem was that it hindered your ability to "crawl" on the night of my birthday party at Audra and Matt's house. (you were just learning to walk and went back and forth between crawling and walking.) However, now that you are walking, I am sure you love to show that dress off as well as you like to show off this new dress. Love you, Grandma Cindy

    ReplyDelete