Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going to Grandmas for the weekend...

Last night I was talking to Brayton about the fact he was going to Grandma and Pappa's this weekend. I told him how he needed to be be a good boy and not whine, cry, or tease his sister while he was there. I told him how he needed to eat a good dinner every time, and not cry when Grandma put him down for naps and at bedtime.

Just to make sure he was following along with our conversation, and to be repetitive I asked, "B, where are you going this weekend?" He said, "Grandma Coke's and Papa Allan's."

I said, "What are you going to do there."

B said, "Eat emmies!" (M&M's) "Pappa keeps them in his pocket." "I'm going to eat emmies and watch a movie!"

Well, it's obvious how important those M&M's are in Grandpa's pocket. I bet I know a little girl who will also remember that Pappa keeps those M&M's in his pocket too...

No comments:

Post a Comment