In the last post I talked about our "Conversations with God." The other night we were thanking God for our food and our house. I make it a point to tell him that there are children in the world that don't have food to eat or a house to live in. Brayton proceeded to ask me where do they go to the potty? I wasn't sure how to answer that one...I tried to avoid the subject by changing it talking about how many children don't have enough food because their mommies and daddies don't have any work to earn money.
He persisted with his question about where do these children go potty. I answered him that they have to go potty outside. Then he made the exclamaition:
"DADDY, DO THEY GO POTTY IN THEIR PANTS!!"
I guess if these kids don't have a house to go potty in, the next logical place (to a 3 yr old) is in their pants...
No comments:
Post a Comment