Sunday, September 14, 2008

Playin' in the fort

Last Tuesday, I came home and Colette and the kids had built a fort with some blankets and the kitchen table. That night I had a late night conference call for a web deployment so I wasn't expected back to work until noon the next morning.


The next morning morning, Colette had a Dr. appointment, so what did the kids and I do? We played in the fort all morning. We read books, put together puzzles, played shapes, and had a grand old time. After a bit, I could tell they were starting to get a little hungry. So, we decided to have a nice raisin snack.


The kids love raisins, and I feel good giving them raisins because they are healthy and promote regular bowel movements!



1 comment:

  1. Today was Grandma Cindy's birthday and Brayton surprised me with a "Happy Birthday" song on my cell, home, and work phones. He did a really good job of singing (yes, singing) the "Happy Birthday to You" multiple times. In fact, I didn't think he would get beyond that line until I heard, "Grandma Cindy. Good-bye!" "Love you". That is one message that will stay on my message boxes for a long, long time! Love you too, Brayton!

    ReplyDelete