Here's a little more video of Lauren walking. She's really taking off more and more each day. In this video it was almost supper time, and she was wanting to get up into her chair to eat. At the beginning you can hear her saying "chair, chair". I on the other hand wanted to get this shot of her walking so I used the occasion to coax her into walking toward me. Evidently she forgot that she wanted to get up in her chair in the time it took for her to go from the table to me, then past the fridge and into the dining room. You'll see she was almost tripping over the clip on the string attached to the balloon.
Earlier in the day, Colette, I and the kids went to Hy Vee to eat brunch with Aunt Audra and Uncle Matt. Matt's parents Kathy & Tim Meyer also came along. Uncle Matt told Brayton in Mass that Kathy was there and Brayton stood up in the middle of the Homily and said "I want to see Kathy Meyer." After brunch Aunt Audra took Brayton over to the flower shop in Hy Vee and bought both kids a balloon. Once Lauren had that balloon, she hauled it around all day.
If you listen closely, you can hear Brayton saying "don't bite me". If you're wondering, we're not biting our children, rather we got two puppets (an elephant and octopus) from the library. Brayton was playing with them and the octopus was biting the elephant in his little game. I'm not sure where he came up with this, but nonetheless in his little game the elephant was telling the octopus "don't bite me."
No comments:
Post a Comment